Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Husband is a flirt w/women. Admits it. I tell him it makes me uncomfortable but, he continues to do it.?

I find that disrespectful. Of course, you might suggest I could do the same. I have no access to men. I am a stay home mom with 3 kids. His closest friend right now is a female he works with. She is not a big flirt but, he is. Complimenting her and texting. When we talk about it, he says he knows how I feel but he continues to do it but hides it better. Erases his texts and such. He also tells me I need more confidence. If I lie to myself and pretend it does not matter, I get sick to my stomach. If I bring it up, he thinks I am insanely jealous. He won't give up his friend. We are about to go on a trip together 2 families. I feel sick. Any advice?Husband is a flirt w/women. Admits it. I tell him it makes me uncomfortable but, he continues to do it.?
If he knows how you feel and continues to do it then he has no love or respect for you or your relationship...





A hammer on the fingers and some supper glue on the mouth works wonders...





Either turn you head to it and let it eat you away or put your foot down about it and if that means leaving him then do so... He needs to grow up and learn what commitment, love and faithfulness means...Husband is a flirt w/women. Admits it. I tell him it makes me uncomfortable but, he continues to do it.?
I feel sick for you:( Just play it cool, especially on the trip. If you are thinking that there is something going on, then you need to be on top of it. Pay attention. If he's just flirting, then it's harmless. Make sure they are never alone together:)





Make sure he knows that you will leave him and it will cost him a fortune in child support if he messes with you:)
I have no advice but wanted to send this to let you know that I've been there and have done that. It's not easy, hard to take and hard to be casual and act as if it doesn't matter when it does.





Sorry you are going through this and I hope your husband sees how disrespectful it is to you and stops.
Geez, cut the man some slack. He isn't cheating, he's flirting -- one of the qualities that attracted you to him. Asking him to give that up now is unfair. It sounds like you do need some more self-confidence -- and it occurs to me that if he's constantly thinking about you, he's less inclined to flirt. So give him something to think about every day and freakin' relax!
that is completely disrespectful and unacceptable. i'd tell him so and send him on the family trip with the kids - alone. not that it matters to him what you do or think anyway - he's already got you where he wants you. you have to build up your self-esteem (and a backbone) so you can stand up to him. sounds like the trip would be good, alone-time, to begin your personal healing.





good luck!
I'd divorce him immediately, he does not respect your thoughts and feelings, if he did, he would stop associating with this woman outside of work, permanently!
Do you know about Cheating, Lady he is cheating on you right under your nose, wht are you so scared of . Throw him out of the house get some evidence first , sue him and get alimony... Never compromise on a heartless man... do it before he does it
Bottom line?





You married a jerk.





Solid husbands don't flirt... it is inappropriate, insulting to you, to your bond, to your marriage, to your children, and to himself.





As I said, he's a jerk.
quit bringing up your insecurities to him. instead focus on yourself. take a meditative artistic class at the local college.





see how it goes. soon enough, he'll be more interested in YOU, what youre doing. tables turn. peace
Why are you with him? You said yourself that he is being disrespectful, and could care less what you think. Do yourself a favor and bag this loser and boot him out the door!!
Flirting is done to see if that other person might be interesting in you sexually.





I don't know why half of these people think that flirting is harmless when one or both parties are married!
I would divorce him and take him to the cleaners and would show him I'm not jealous, just the mere thought of him sickens me.
trust him my wife says the same thing about me and most women i talk to but im not and will never be a cheater even though she has b4
he doesn't respect you and you shouldn't trust him. you deserve better.
we both are flirts.. it makes you feel better if you get ';some attention';... you need to get secure... have trust in him and be open... just play along and give him a hard time.. but if you nag about it, he will probably go that direction... if you continue to be noesy, it will force him to be more secretive and he will not feel like he can be himself... that's the personality you fell in love with.. ...
first, I wouldn't go on the trip. Second, if he doesn't respect you enough to abide by your wishes, that tells you what kind of man he really is. Either dump him now, or be prepared to live the rest of your life with a man who has no respect for you at all. and that makes you nothing more than a piece of a**








Midlife is bullshi*. And the people who say ';i know SHE wouldn't cheat'; are usually the last to find out their husband is banging a co-worker. He needs to stop flirting, or he needs to stop being married. One or the other
  • celebrity myspace
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment